Body Wave or Deep Wave?

Wavy Bundles starting at $75!

Get your quality bundles at an affordable price. 




16"18"20"22" Body Wave Bundles for ONLY $168!

I have lengths from 16" - 30" - My 3 bundle deals start at $75. Available inches 10"-30"

Heavenly Hair by Nicole brazilian body wave lace frontal.jpg

Body Wave Frontal

Finish off your body wave hairdo with my flawless body wave frontal. Want to learn how to bleach the knots? Read my blog >> "Bleaching Knots"



Heavenly Hair by Nicole brazilian body wave free middle three part lace closure

Body Wave Lace Closure

Check out my body wave lace closure. Choose from a free part, 3 part or middle part closure at no extra cost!

Heavenly_Hair_by_Nicole_4_deep_wave_bundle_deal__14920.1527960341.jpg

SAME PRICE! - 16"18"20"22" Deep Wave Bundles for ONLY $168!

I have lengths from 16" - 30" - My 3 bundle deals start at $75. Available inches 10"-30"


Heavenly_Hair_by_Nicole_deep_wave_frontal__20968.1530969906



Heavenly_Hair_by_Nicole_virgin_lace_closure_deep_wave_unprocessed__43426.1530207334__99915.1547143561



Start Selling Virgin Hair Heavenly Hair by Nicole

Learn More



Bible Verses About God’s Unconditional Love

There is nothing that we can do to earn God’s love. He simply loves us as a Great Father loves His children. Rest in the fact that He loves you and has loved you before the foundation of the world! Don’t worry, no matter who you are or what you’ve done, God loves you!

Romans 5:7-8 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 8:38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Grace enables us to become the people we were meant to be. Many of us are tired of trying to live up to other people’s expectations. It is a relief to discover that God loves us just as we are. – Rob Rufus
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
I John 4:9-10 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Ephesians 2:3-5 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make your first sell and build your hair brand

What is the difference between HD lace and Transparent lace

24 Hour Flash Sale!